17 January 2007

Invader ZIM!!


Ah, not so hot today, but still a little stinky.
I thought I'd have a crack at drawing Invader Zim! I've just gotten into this show. Here in Australia it's only available on pay TV, which I dont have the luxury of owning. However we stayed a week in QLD recently, and the hotel had Foxtel with Nickelodeon! So I was able to get a taste of the brilliance that is Zim! I've since bought the complete series on dvd and have been watching them ever since.
www.roomwithamoose.com is a good site with heaps of goodies to help you understand what it's all about. And the comic artist/writer behind it: Jhonen Vasquez

Victory is mine!

3 comments:

Jules Knoblock said...

Hey James!
Love invader Zim!! Haven't seen it for a while though, very funny and very cool. Thanks for putting my linky dink in your list, I've got a special place for aussies on mine, looks like I got another to add!
cheers

Larry Lee said...

My oldest daughter would love this. She loves Invader Zim and Gir.

KittyMeow said...

ZIMMMMM!!!!!!!
Lol!
I love Zim....wish we had it on free to air. Boo to Foxtel! Hehe
Nice sketch