22 January 2007

I.F: SUPERHERO


It's been hard to get into drawing recently, for what ever reason. Could be the whole holiday period and Christmas then new years. Maybe I just need to stop trying to draw and just draw. I thought I would finally try and contribute to Illustration Friday, for a bit of help. So this is my first sketch for that, and i was happy to see that the new topic for the week was Superhero. I'm not entirely happy with the whole sketch, and it would need a bit of work to create a final illustration. and time. But I hope someone will like it. That's all for now. Happy drawing!

5 comments:

Mike said...

No way..looks great! Troubled by the artist block, I belive someone this week has a super hero posted for that. Great job on the illo! Fantastic work!

Larry Lee said...

This is good. I like it.
Welcome to IF. Looking forward to more. Hope the weekly topics inspire you.

macus romero said...

lol Nice job! I love the boy expression :D.

buep said...

Happy drawing you too! I really like your work!

Michelle Lana said...

Haaha......i love it!